Home Learning Hub
All you need is an internet browser...
Students can access resources and apps to continue their learning by logging into Airhead by clicking the Open Cloud Desktop link below or visiting www.gat.airhead.io
The usual school email and password is all that you need to log in successfully.
Your teachers will set your work through Microsoft Teams.
- Log in to Teams via the link to airhead above using your school log in details.
- Go to each of your class Teams to see what your teacher for that subject wants you to learn.
- Complete the tasks that have been set.
- Most of the time, you will have a one week window to complete the work.
- You should pace yourself and do a little bit from each subject each day.
- Click on the guide below for more help.
- If you need help, you can use the class Team to send questions to your teacher or use the school email facility.
Year 11 and 13 pupils will not be set work. We will be in touch soon to help you prepare for next year.
Below are some useful links that will support and supplement your home learning:
Guide for Pupils and Parents:
Guides for Parents:
- How to support your child using GCSEPod
- Parent Quick Start Guide
- Using GCSEPod with Cognitive Learning Techniques
Further online resources
- Oak National Academy - https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- Educational documentaries - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvahqwMqN4M0GRkZY8WkLZMb6Z-W7qbLA&app=desktop
- Help secondary school children continue their education during COVID19
- Online education resources for home learning
Our aim is to make home learning as purposeful as possible, whilst keeping it simple and flexible.
Please be reassured that your child will continue to make progress during this time and remember that they will no doubt be engaged in many other valuable learning opportunities at home, and try not to worry.
Please also be aware that lots of our teachers are also helping their own children with home schooling. Please be patient if you are waiting for a response to a request for help.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
If you are having problems logging in or have forgotten your password, please email email@example.com