Online Payment System
ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we now accept payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- Parentpay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like. 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach the academy safely, offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit cards or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at any time.
What are the benefits to our academy?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to tend to educational support and the smooth running of the academy.
- Improves academy security.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with managing cash securely on the premises.
- The more parents use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our academy.
How to get started with ParentPay?
You will be sent account activation details Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation Username and Password in the account login section of the homepage. NB these are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activiation is complete, go to 'Items for payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete payment.