How do I access remote learning from home?
- Log in to AirHead by visiting www.gat.airhead.io with your usual school email and password
- Open the Microsoft Teams app
- Open your tutor group or class team and be ready at the start of the scheduled lesson
- All learning materials and resources will be added to your class team
- If you have a question or need help with your work, you can send a message to your teacher in the class team chat. They will answer as soon as possible
What happens if I miss a lesson?
- You are required to follow your timetable. If you need a copy of your timetable, contact the school
- Everything remains on Teams so you can still see the learning materials after the lesson has ended. You are expected to keep up to date with your work
- If you have further questions or would like feedback, you can post a message into the class team chat. Your teacher will respond in a timely manner.
Please use the contact details below if you are experiencing difficulties with logging on and require a password re-set:
Please use the link below to access some Trust "how to" videos on accessing our online platform at home.
Remote Education Provision contacts: Ms V Davies and Mrs R Bowen